Skip to content
91W / Nando has intensified – now a Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm 91W / Nando has intensified and has been upgraded as it passed northwestwards.
Current direction is northwest at 15 km/h. Winds are: Maximum sustained winds of 65 kpm/h near the center and gustiness of up to 80 km/h.
Estimated rainfall amount is from 10 – 20 mm per hour (heavy – intense) within the 400 km diameter of the Tropical Storm.
91W / Nando is expected to enhance the Southwest Monsoon which will bring light to occasionally heavy rains and thunderstorms Metro Manila and the rest of Southern Luzon.
Sea travel is risky over the eastern seaboard of Central and Southern Luzon.
- November 18, 2015 Tropical Storm IN-FA moving west Tropical Storm IN-FA is moving west. This storm is still far away from the Philippines but has the potential to amplify to a Typhoon Cat. […]
- July 8, 2015 CHAN-HOM and NANGKA – Habagat Amplifiers Last weekend, Tropical Storm LINFA/Egay brought a lot of rain over northern Luzon. Now it is enhancing the southwest monsoon (Habagat) […]
- May 10, 2015 Tropical Storm DOLPHIN – The next bad guy? You may remember our storm report from May 8. We then reported a strange guy developing around Palikir, Micronesia. This strange guy now […]
- March 17, 2015 Tropical Storm BAVI plays tricks Tropical Storm BAVI plays tricks with observers and forecasters. The storm slowed down its forward speed to 25 km/h. The track direction […]
- January 18, 2015 Tropical Storm MEKKHALA/Amang now over Naga City Tropical Storm MEKKHALA/Amang now over Naga City. After having made landfall on Samar's east coast the storm lost some power. It still […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!