Skip to content
Kalibo airport (KLO / RPVK ) is open again
Kalibo’s airport is open again. It had been closed from 08:05 a.m. to 03:00 p.m. after an Airbus A-320 of SEAIR (Tiger Airways) slipped off the runway when preparing to take off for a flight to Singapore.
Photo courtesy of Jojo Terencio
CAUTION: Flights from and to Kalibo are still delayed.
Please check your flight’s new schedule here
- August 26, 2013 SEAIR plane overshoots Kalibo (KLO) Runway At 8:30 a.m. a plane of SEAIR overshot the runway in Kalibo.
Kalibo International Airport is still closed for any traffic. Reports say […]
- May 26, 2014 Kalibo International Airport Kalibo International Airport among other airports in the country reflects the incapacity of the authorities to adopt even the lowest […]
- September 4, 2013 Kalibo Airport (KLO) at its limits Kalibo "International" Airport (KLO) is at its limits. More and more airlines and LCC are flying to Kalibo or announce their intention to […]
- March 6, 2012 Kalibo International Airport (KLO) run down Less than a year after opening the new international terminal in Kalibo (Aklan) the building feels and looks like a run down second hand […]
- February 19, 2012 AirPhil Express: It was a pilot error! You may remember the runway overshot in Kalibo on February 13, 2011.
A passenger shot a movie of the landing. In these movie you can […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!