Skip to content
Sky Pasada: New route Bacolod – Caticlan
Astonishing! Having recently lost a plane (RP-C3988 ) in Itbayat (Batanes), Sky Pasada announces a new route.
The inaugural revenue flight is set on March 16, 2012. Initially, Sky Pasada offer Monday and Friday flights from Bacolod (Negros Occidental) to Boracay (Caticlan, Aklan) and back . These flights can also connect in Caticlan to Puerto Princesa and El Nido without the hassle of going to Manila. Also, BCD-MPH fares will be as low as PHP 2,800 per way.
Here is the information about the recent crash
And here is a status update of the damaged aircraft
- March 6, 2014 To bridge or not to bridge … A year ago the whispers about a bridge from Malay (northern Panay) to Boracay island started to filter into the press.
On May 2, 2013, […]
- May 21, 2013 North Panay Upgrade Northern Panay is being upgraded. Northern Panay? Panay is the island from where you get to Boracay - there is no other way. Whether you […]
- December 24, 2012 Caticlan Airport Development Project Caticlan Airport (MPH / RPVE) will become an International Airport!
The government and private corporations had launched an ambitious […]
- March 30, 2016 Not Boracay – this is Camiguin, the real thing This is Camiguin! The little island in the southern Bohol Sea is slowly but steadily developing. While Boracay suffers from mass tourism, […]
- September 17, 2013 Hassle free travel to Boracay Tourism in the Philippines still lacks of comfort. This not only means bad roads and murderous bus drivers, rusty ferries and endless fees […]
error: Content is protected !!