Sleep inside NAIA-1? Yes you can! There are 12 (twelve) air-conditioned “day rooms” inside NAIA’s terminal-1 and nobody knows.
Fortunately Philstar’s reporter
has good sources. Today he wrote an article about this almost unknown service.
The rooms are located on the fourth floor of Terminal 1 right beside the Sampaguita lounge. The Sampaguita lounge is currently beeing overhauled. These “day rooms” can be rented for P840 ($19) each for 24 hours. Each room, measuring 3×3 meters, has air-condition, a private toilet and shower.
This new sleeping facilities opened on Sept. 5 last year, but nobody noticed it.
Picture courtesy of www.philstar.com
See also our Manila Airport Transfer Guide
- February 27, 2016 NAIA-1 Dayrooms – failed again NAIA-1 Dayrooms - Yesterday we got a message saying 'kindly check our webpage https://dayroomnaiat1.wordpress.com'. We were shocked! About […]
- November 6, 2012 Good news from NAIA NAIA, Manila's Ninoy Aquino International Airport, very often gets a bad press. But the guys at the airport try to do a good job. And […]
- April 29, 2012 Visit NAIA-1 before it collapses completely A portion of a parapet wall at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Terminal 1) fell on the tarmac Thursday afternoon.
According to […]
- December 5, 2011 New terminal 1 in Manila’s NAIA – a never ending story The discussion around Manila's airport and especially NAIA-1 (Ninoy Aquino International Airport) goes in a new round - or does it restart […]
- November 27, 2011 The luggage problem in Manila’s NAIA Airport The luggage problem in Manila's Ninoy Aquino International Airport (short: NAIA) makes headache to so many passengers. There are (nearly) […]