Skip to content
Typhoon NURI/Paeng – the Eye
Typhoon NURI/Paeng is just now developing its eye. You can witness this genesis watching our 24 hours satellite loops. Typhoon NURI/Paeng develops extremely fast over the warm waters of the Philippine Sea. It has already reached Category 2 and will become a Category 3 cyclone still today.
More information and storm analysis and data around 8 p.m.
- October 17, 2015 Typhoon KOPPU/Lando now Category 3 Typhoon KOPPU/Lando gained strength and is now a Typhoon Category 3. The cyclone has slowly approached the Philippines and is now 285 km […]
- May 9, 2015 Typhoon NOUL/Dodong – off Bicol Typhoon NOUL/Dodong is now off the coast of Bicol and has been upgraded to a Category 3 Typhoon. The cyclone has gained a little bit of […]
- May 8, 2015 Typhoon NOUL/Dodong almost Cat. 3 Typhoon NOUL/Dodong has continued its approach to the Philippine islands as predicted. The cyclone got stronger but a bit smaller. Its […]
- May 7, 2015 Typhoon NOUL/Dodong short update Typhoon NOUL/Dodong is developing now quiet fast. It is already a Cat.2 Typhoon at a central pressure of 956 hPa. Its forward speed has […]
- March 30, 2015 Typhoon MAYSAK – short update Typhoon MAYSAK is continuing on its westward track at 20 km/h. The current position is 8.8° North and 145.2° East. The cyclone has […]
You may also like...
error: Content is protected !!