10 days ago we wrote: CNN may contribute to Boracay’s Decline. There had always been an escape: Puka Shell Beach in the north of the island. This retreat is now menaced.
We did not think that it comes so fast. Today the Manila Bulletin (MB.com.ph) titles:
Puka Beach Pavilion Boracay events venue rises at Alta Vista
Puka Beach Pavilion is the newest events and relaxation facility to rise in Boracay Island. The single-story structure will be built on a 2,402 square meters property and will be used by the unit owners and guests at Alta Vista de Boracay. Residents and vacationers can expect a classy tropical getaway: cabanas and a barbecue pit is for hosting outdoor receptions, while indoor facilities include a dining area, open bar, kitchen, pantry and office, and indoor shower, toilet, locker room, and storage.
DMCI Homes and Boracay Property Holdings, Inc. (BPHI) started yesterday to destroy the last beautiful place on Boracay.
- June 2, 2013 CNN may contribute to Boracay’s Decline Boracay is overcrowded - this is a fact especially during the peak season. But there had always been an escape: Puka Shell Beach in the […]
- March 30, 2016 Not Boracay – this is Camiguin, the real thing This is Camiguin! The little island in the southern Bohol Sea is slowly but steadily developing. While Boracay suffers from mass tourism, […]
- March 6, 2014 To bridge or not to bridge … A year ago the whispers about a bridge from Malay (northern Panay) to Boracay island started to filter into the press.
On May 2, 2013, […]
- September 17, 2013 Hassle free travel to Boracay Tourism in the Philippines still lacks of comfort. This not only means bad roads and murderous bus drivers, rusty ferries and endless fees […]
- September 4, 2013 Kalibo Airport (KLO) at its limits Kalibo "International" Airport (KLO) is at its limits. More and more airlines and LCC are flying to Kalibo or announce their intention to […]